Gram Car Carriers is the third largest tonnage provider in the world with a modern PCTC fleet, delivering high-quality vessels and logistics solutions to a network of clients comprising of major global and regional PCTC operators. The Company has a disciplined capital allocation policy focused on direct shareholders returns through attractive dividends.
- Unique investment opportunity in leading PCTC tonnage provider
- Highly attractive market fundamentals supportive of long-term upcycle
- Successfully capturing the strong market, reflected in multi-year revenue backlog
- Visibility on improving earnings with fleet rolling over on new contracts with further upside potential
- Delivering on commitment of to distribute minimum 50% of EPS through quarterly dividends
Gram Car Carriers aims to support well-informed decisions by capital markets participants by maintaining the highest level of transparency and communication regarding risks, opportunities and outlook. Further, the Company aims to build trust and awareness in the investor community by ensuring that investor relations activities are conducted in compliance with relevant rules, regulations and recommended practices, including the Oslo Børs Code of Practice for IR.